How lucky am I? Two blogger awards in as many weeks.
Thanks to Helen from Helz Designs for passing me this wonderful ribbon.
Helen is my go to blogger whenever I want to know something about fonts, graphic design and visual-related WordPress plugins. In fact here is a list of her most commented on posts.
As usual there are some rules to follow with the Fabulous Blog Ribbon:
Thank the blogger who awarded you the ribbon … done with pleasure.
And handle the tasks formatted as headers below:
Name five fabulous moments in your life:
- Starting my business.
- Travelling Europe for six weeks.
- Attending UnConvention at the weekend. So glad to meet with young entrepreneurs with similar interests and passions as me.
- Getting a High Distinction for an economics unit in my degree after months of illness.
- Growing up on a farm (not strictly a moment but a great period of time).
Name five things that you love:
- Catching up with friends.
- The Fleurieu Penninsula (south of Adelaide, Australia).
- Meeting new people.
- High speed internet (this could be influenced by not having it currently).
Name five things you hate:
- People making the assumption that social media is a waste of time without trying it.
- A messy workspace.
- Being unproductive.
- People enduring pain and hurt.
- Missing out on fun stuff.
Of course I would pass this award to Helen if she hadn’t already been awarded.
My five deserving bloggers are:
Natalie Birt of Mummy Smiles
Louisa Claire of Brand Meets Blog
Leo Widrich of Leo Starts Up
Andy Sernovitz of Damn, I Wish I’d Thought Of That
Elsie & Emma of A Beautiful Mess