Caylie Price is an Australian based business and marketing consultant. Caylie provides strategic business health reviews, constructs business plans, coordinates marketing campaigns and provides organisational development.
Ever efficient, Caylie gets to the crux of the matter so that the focus is on developing and implementing the best solution. Expect to discover the answers to questions such as:
- What is your long term goal for the business?
- What strategies will guide you to achieve this?
- How can you differentiate your business from the competition?
- How can your business operate successfully independent of you?
- How will you ensure these actions are implemented?
- What evaluation of the strategy will take place?
Caylie’s consulting approach involves five steps:
- Undertake analysis of the business or issue
- Identify core opportunities and threats.
- Develop a solution based within cost efficiency, flexibility and effectiveness.
- Guide clients during implementation.
- Assist clients to evaluate their success based on the goals they agreed with in step three.
Caylie has gained consulting experience as a credit analyst, business coach, trainer and assessor, and business centre manager.